Life's an adventure
VW T6 Campervan - Bruce
Bruce is the latest VW T6 campervan to join our fleet. He's very precious to us as I'm sure he will be to you.
A very smart, good looking camper, Bruce will take you to those parts of the country that you've always dreamed of. The highlands and islands of Scotland. Coastal paths of the West Country. Unspoilt rugged mountainscapes of Wales. Or, if you prefer to stay local, the Dark and the White landscapes of the Peak District.
He is a home-from-home perfectionist, equipped with everything you'll need for a cosy, comfortable camper break.
||L: 4.9 x W: 1.9 x H: 2.1
- Fold away table (mounts to the kitchen units)
- Seating for 4 (the front double seat swivels around to the living area)
- 2 ring gas burner
- Energy efficient fridge freezer
- Stainless steel sink with cold tap
- Under slung fresh water tank
- All cooking utensils and cutlery
Bruce is a 4-berth high spec campervan, and sleeps 2 down the bottom and 2 in the elevating roof area.
Kids love the 'sleep in the roof' experience, and it's not bad for an adult too!
Bruce is designed and built with a fully-optimised living, sleeping and storage space. There are storage units creatively positioned throughout the campervan to maximise small-space living, and to ensure that you can pack-away all of your essentials.
As well as the kitchen units there is ample storage underneath the bed as well as underneath the front double seat.
- 5 seats complete with seatbelts. 3 up front and 2 in the rear
- Audio system
- Electric windows and mirrors
- Heated mirrors
- Power steering
- On-board Leisure battery
- 12V socket
- Twin 240V socket (whilst on hook-up)
- Hook-up extension lead