Take me on an adventure
VW T6 Campervan - Bongo
Bongo is a high-spec modern-day VW T6 campervan that’s built for adventure.
He brings sunshine and happiness wherever he goes. Perfect for families young and old, for couples’ adventures, for families with furry-friends, for festival goers, and for campervan travel explorers.
He comes well equipped with everything you’ll need for a road trip whether it’s a short trip into the Peak District, a two week holiday to Scotland, or a long-haul road trip to Europe. We offer additional items that may come in useful, check out our extras
||L: 4.9 x W: 1.9 x H: 2.1
- Fold away table (mounts to the kitchen units)
- Seating for 4 (the front double seat swivels around to the living area)
- Integrated hot air blown heating (240V not required)
- 2 ring gas burner
- Energy efficient fridge freezer
- Stainless steel sink with cold tap
- 16L water container
- All cooking utensils and cutlery
Bongo is a 4 berth campervan, sleeping 2 down the bottom and 2 in the elevating roof area.
With luggage space being premium, Bongo was designed and built with this in mind creating a fully optimised living space.
Additional to the kitchen units there is ample storage underneath the bed and the front double seat.
- 5 seats complete with seatbelts. 3 up front and 2 in the rear
- Touch screen audio system with Bluetooth and USB connectivity
- Electric windows and mirrors
- Heated mirrors
- Power steering
- On-board Leisure battery
- Twin USB sockets in the rear
- 12V socket
- 240V socket (whilst on hook-up)
- Hook-up extension lead